Friday, June 30, 2017

Father's Day

We enjoyed celebrating this handsome man in our lives.  Hylie was super excited to make him a card, surprise him with breakfast in bed, and be sure to shower him with lots of dark chocolate.  (Every time Hylie mentioned she wanted to get Geoff some dark chocolate, she'd always add, "Because Daddy loves dark chocolate!")

We decided to celebrate Father's Day on Saturday, so after everyone was done with breakfast, Geoff helped the girls fly a kite--needless to say, it was a hit!

I'm so grateful for the institution of the family.  I have been blessed with amazing father-figures all my life: my father, grandfathers, and brothers.  And now I'm so thankful to spend eternity with my stalwart, supportive, and involved companion.  Geoff, you are an incredible man, father, and husband.  We sure love you.

Notice how Eliana is eyeing Daddy's grub? 


 It didn't take long for Eliana to help Dad out with his breakfast!







No comments:

Post a Comment