Friday, June 30, 2017

38th Birthday

This year I enjoyed celebrating my birthday with friends and family.  We had our neighbors, the Fa'anunus come and join us for lunch.  I tried my hand at making the Cafe Rio salad and wasn't disappointed, yum-o!

Then, after Eliana and Lillian's nap time, our family got spiffed up to get our family pictures taken.  We asked a brother in our ward, David Herrera, to photograph our family.  It was an extremely enjoyable experience and the girls were SO well behaved--and the pictures turned out beautifully!

On the way home from our two hour photo shoot (I'm still shocked that the girls were so good during this long period of time!) we stopped at Dairy Queen for a yummy ice cream cake.

I couldn't ask for a more fulfilling life.  I have the gospel, a loving family, and countless blessings.  Looking forward to seeing what "38" brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment