Thursday, April 20, 2017
Easter Sunday
On Easter Sunday, the girls wore their matching 'twirly' dresses and I had the privilege of conducting the choir for the Easter Program. I was grateful to be a part of the program, leading up to Easter Sunday I spent a great deal of time reflecting on the life of Christ and reading what is recorded about Him.
Then on Sunday Evening, two different people showed up on my doorstep with flowers to thank me for conducting the choir! I have never received flowers for doing my calling before! Ha ha!
Our family also did evening devotionals from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday where we read scriptures about the Savior and the girls got to pick pictures to display. It was so wonderful to sit down as a family and talk about the Savior and why His Life is so important. We got the devotional outline and pictures from this site.
We are so grateful for our testimonies of Jesus Christ and how, through Him, we are reminded of the good we can do on Earth, of how we can improve, how we can repent when we make mistakes, and how we can be lifted when we fall short. He lives. And because He lives, all things are possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment