Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Few Fun Projects...

Just before Eliana became mobile, I basked in the easy-living of having a stationary baby and worked on a few projects.

I made a window treatment for the kitchen and hung a new (super cute) fruit basket:



Gave my spice jars a little bit of a face-lift by making new labels:


I've been wanting to do a square wreath for quite a while...I'm not crazy about the bow, so it may experience some revisions.


And I finally made the seat cushion for the mud room bench:


Check out this super fun door knob hook I found!



All-in-all, I'm pleased with how everything turned out, especially since this was my first attempt at a cushion (and piping!).  The funniest part was fitting the foam inside the cover--it seriously looked like I was trying to wrestle an alligator through the entire process, but it was worth it when I saw it actually fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment