Monday, November 30, 2015
New Set of Wheels
A little over a month ago, I was driving our 2002 Saturn and when I was in a parking lot, I applied the brake and my foot went all the way to the floor. Luckily, I was not going fast and was able to throw the car into park. I was also fortunate to be close to home and was able to take all back streets (which were all free of other vehicles) and park the car in front of our house. Geoff and I decided it was time to be an official mormon family and get the classic family vehicle: a mini-van. We looked into all the makes and models, called around dealerships, test drove quite a few, and finally decided to work through Enterprise Car Sales and buy a former rental Town and Country.
We have loved having a van and really enjoyed the comforts it provided on our road trip to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving. Hylie also loves the new set of wheels and any time I tell her we're going somewhere, she eagerly asks if we can take "the big car".
As for our Saturn, we donated it to Kars for Kids and when they came to tow it away, I had four little kids at my house who were pretty excited to watch the whole towing process take place. (The truck operator seemed to be enjoying the extra attention, he kept looking towards the window and smiling when he saw hands and noses pressed against the glass, ha ha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment