This week was definitely full of Halloween festivities! On Thursday we hosted a little party for the nursery and sunbeam kids in our ward and enjoyed all the craziness! We decorated the house, had a few games and crafts, and a TON of food. It was nice to visit with the moms and see the kiddos in their darling costumes.
Our house ready for some haunting festivities!
Hylie dressed up as Anna from Frozen, and if I do say so myself, I think she makes a darling Princess Anna!
Hylie was REALLY excited to be Anna and loved running around the house as we played songs from Frozen. Halloween is so much fun with little kids!
Hylie with one of her friends who dressed up as Elsa
On Friday our ward had a trunk-or-treat which was a delight and a great warm up for trick-or-treating on Halloween night. On Saturday we got to frolic from house to house (after the rain let up) with some friends from the ward whose 4-year-old dressed up as an anteater and their little 2 month-old was an ant! Ha ha!
Miles the anteater!
Hylie really got into it this year, it was so fun watching her run from house to house, saying "Trick-or-Treat", and excitedly watch the candy drop in her little bucket.
Eliana, on the other hand, wasn't digging this whole dress up thing. We tried to get her to be a cabbage patch kid, but she just wanted to be Eliana this year!








I LOVE looking at your blog! The kids looked so cute for Halloween. I still can't believe I haven't met that baby lol I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThe costumes look amazing even if Eliana didn't want to participate! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteDid you make Hylie's costume? It's adorable and so is she! Glad you guys had a good Halloween!
ReplyDelete