Eliana's personality continues to blossom and we love learning more and more about her.
Recently, she has been an expert 'spitter-upper' and a 'blow-out' queen. She eats like a champ, but nothing stays in! We are going through burp cloths like there is no tomorrow--I had to make some more because I was not keeping up with the laundry! And I can't remember the last time we made it through a day without a diaper blow-out. Eliana, of course, waits until I put her in a cute outfit to have her daily explosion--today she did it during Hylie's music class, and yesterday she did it right after we got to church. Thank goodness for Oxi-Clean!
She is still our little snorter. Ever since birth her nose hasn't truly 'cleared' out. It's improving--she is usually able to breathe out both nostrils without a problem, but when she's waking we'll hear cute little snorts coming from her room letting us know she's up and ready to eat.
Yesterday we enjoyed hearing a long series of giggles and snorts (thanks to some tickling) which melted our hearts.
Eliana is proving to be a little social butterfly. Sometimes I have to put her in her crib so I can tend to Hylie--she's definitely not a fan of this. She'll squawk and cry until I return, and once she sees someone is there to retrieve her, a huge grin spreads across her face and she's a happy clam once again. When I'm working in the kitchen I sometimes have to put her in her swing and as long as she can see someone, she'll stay content for quite a while. At night when she wakes up to eat, I'll go in and pick her up, but instead of eating right away, many times she'll talk and coo for a few minutes which makes getting up totally worth it.
How we love our Eliana!


She's so beautiful! You've got a great pair of kiddos!
ReplyDelete