Friday, December 19, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

We've been trying to keep up with the season along with a newborn--it's been a little crazy, but a lot of fun at the same time.

Hylie was quite thrilled when all the Christmas bins were pulled out, tons of things to explore!  We had to decorate the Christmas Tree in two phases because it was proving a little difficult to keep little fingers out of all the fragile decor.  We were glad Mom was here to help out!


Hylie loves playing with her manger scene--and felt it would look great as decorations for the tree!





Lately, I've noticed the bottom of the tree has been looking a little sparse and soon figured out why. 



 Hylie's decided it's more fun to find new homes for all these ornaments.  I have a feeling packing up Christmas decorations is going to be an ongoing process throughout the entire year!

Geoff and Hylie had a ton of fun putting a gingerbread house together while Eliana and I watched these creative geniuses in action.






No comments:

Post a Comment