Friday, November 28, 2014

Sparkly Toes

Well, my 'nesting' phase has kind of reached a stopping point, and unfortunately it's not because the baby is here...it's because all the projects I've had on my 'to-do' list are done!  Yes, it's a good feeling to have things finished and Geoff is super relieved to come home each day and not worry about still having 5,000 tasks hanging over his head!  But, now it's just a waiting game and I don't play those games well!  We had a doctor's appointment on the due date, November 25th only to find that baby has dropped, but I'm not dilated AT ALL.  My OB does not want me to go longer than a week overdue, so (if the baby doesn't come on its own) we are scheduled to be induced on Monday, December 1st at 10:00 PM in hopes that my doctor can deliver the baby when he reports for his shift Tuesday morning.  An end is in sight!

We are just grateful to have had such a healthy pregnancy and that the baby continues to show wonderful signs of a fit heart and active body.

So in the meantime, Hylie and I are having fun relaxing and doing 'girly' things!



Hylie was cute, as I painted the sparkles on her toes, she kept saying, "It's so BEAUTIFUL!"


1 comment: