Friday, January 3, 2014

Hylie's Gift for the "Grands"


This year Hylie and I tried to get creative to help let her dear Grandparents know that we love them and that we think they are truly what their name implies--Grand!



This was our first attempt at fingerpainting, so I had no idea what to expect, but Hylie did pretty well.  I was surprised at how quickly the novelty wore off though, by the time she got to her last canvas, she was just about checked out!


Here's the finished canvas.  On the other side we attached her picture:


I like how they turned out, but to help everyone appreciate how difficult it was to get a picture of our full-of-energy little girl...here are just a few of the out-takes:
 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Not to mention a seriously cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your gift while we were visiting and thought it was a great idea! So nice that you got Hylie's participation too!

    ReplyDelete