Thursday, July 25, 2013

Date Night!


Last weekend Geoff and I had a delightful treat--a date night!  A sister in our ward wanted to baby-sit Hylie as a thank you for me tending to her grand kids a while back.  When she offered to watch Hylie, I remembered that for Christmas Geoff gave me a 'coupon' for a date in downtown Chicago to a surprise restaurant.  What a surprise it was!  I'm so glad I decided to cash in my coupon!  We dined at "Texas de Brazil" which is a Brazilian steakhouse where the waiters walk around with various cuts of meat and slice off a piece for you right at your table.  It was INSANELY delicious and such a fun experience.  Thank you, Geoff for a wonderful evening together.

I unsuccessfully attempted to fix our eyes in this shot, we sure look pretty scary--but trust me, we were thrilled to have been there!

No comments:

Post a Comment