Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Four Months


 Hylie won't stop growing!  She's already four months old.  She's in the 85th percentile weighing in at 15 lbs. 15 oz. and is 25 inches long.

Recently she's been figuring out how her hands work and has been shoving anything she can into her mouth.  It's been fun to finally watch her play with some of her toys!  She's also kicking her legs more and more and I'll find her rotating around on her blanket when she's chillin' on the floor.

She's decided that sleeping through the night wasn't as much fun as she had hoped, so she's back to multiple night-time get-togethers.  When I talked to the doctor about her eating and sleeping habits, he said it was time for "Sleep Training"...which is just a fancy way to say "let her cry it out."  I've decided I'm not very good at that, but Geoff's hopeful that it will bring me more sleep, so he's helping me be strong and not get Hylie out of her crib.

We also attempted a "Christmas Photo Shoot" a few days ago.  Here are some pics:





2 comments:

  1. Love the new header photo! ;) And what an adorable little present! Such a cute idea. Looks like Hylie's gearing up for her very first Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so beautiful! I LOVE the wrapped Hylie pictures! Hopefully we'll get to see her soon. :)

    ReplyDelete