Saturday, September 8, 2012

We're on the Market!

Geoff and I are very excited for his work opportunities in Skokie, Illinois.  Now that Hylie is here safe and sound, we are beginning the process of moving forward with our relocation.  This week we contacted a Realtor and boy does he act fast.  Our house is already on the market and has had some showings!  We still have quite a bit of work to do--organize the basement, shampoo the carpets, and tidy up the garage...but we're getting there.

Here are some of the pictures the Realtor posted:







Geoff has been Mr. Handy-Man and painted our basement stairs--they used to be a lovely green.  



When Geoff finished the second coat, he accidentally stepped in some paint... so he came up with a perfectly reasonable solution to make sure paint wouldn't be scattered throughout the house.

I admit, I always dreamed of being organized enough to have a picture-perfect house--never cluttered, always clean.  Now that we HAVE to live in a magazine so we're ready for showings at any moments notice...I've decided it's not as glamorous as I thought it would be.  In fact, it's just down-right stressful!  But we can live like a TV family for a few weeks, right?

1 comment:

  1. Your interior design expertise has certainly paid off. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete