gabbing in the car ride to and from,
hiking on some trails,
posing for some pictures
even some 'artsy' pictures,
and eating a picnic lunch by the waterfall.
Geoff had fun trying out the zoom features on the camera and capturing some of the wild life.
I stuck with easier, bigger targets when it came to the 'wild life'. I must say, I don't remember any of the cows in Genola ever walking in a single file line to stay out of people's way.
You can never go wrong with mountain scenery. Looking forward to more mountain experiences during all seasons!
Towards the end of our trip, Geoff had a pretty good chuckle over this family trying to take family photos up in the wild,
so he had to take a picture. As he continued to laugh about it, I asked, what makes you think that won't be us in a few years?

You got some great pics! And looks like a fun little get-away!
ReplyDeleteDianne--I am so glad I found out about your blog. You write just how you talk, and I love it!!! Hey, I wanted to ask you if you ever got the wedding gift from us (tree skirt). I realized that the card was not even included--nor was it wrapped. Holy cow! Things have been a little crazy around here. :) Just let me know. Thanks!
ReplyDelete