My friend, Mer, was getting married in May and I was grateful for the opportunity I had to travel to Utah to be there for the occasion. Geoff took care of the kids and I took my first solo trip since Girl's Camp! I, admittedly, was feeling a little guilty about the whole thing because Geoff had to take some time off work, the airline price was what could be expected for an airline price, and it felt like one big splurge for me. My nerves calmed down during the plane ride as I enjoyed a few hours of uninterrupted time reading and then when I got to hold little Wes and visit with Grandma Nelson, I was extremely and overwhelmingly grateful for the time I had--and I hadn't even attended the wedding yet!
Eric and Morgan were beyond wonderful to host me while in Utah. Spending time with them was fantastic and made me want so badly to get Cal and Kyron together soon!
Holding Wes was so delightful!
I had a few hours with Grandma and it was a perfect visit. I'm so thankful for this time--it truly was sacred to be with her, even if it was for a short time.
Mer had a "Hocus Pocus" themed wedding and the decor and ambiance was impeccable!
Jeremy and Mer!
Being together with Karen and Mer was a special treat!
Seeing Mer so happy was an even sweeter treat!









No comments:
Post a Comment