Christmas fun started off with a bang when we got to visit with the merry man himself at our ward Christmas party!
The party was complete with the always entertaining, unrehearsed children's version of the birth of the Savior! Hylie was a wise woman, Eliana an angel, and Lillian a sheep. They thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it, and we all thoroughly enjoyed watching them participate!

This picture cracks me up because it looks like the sheep were having a little 'situation' on stage. Ha ha!
Guess who was a little excited to decorate the tree?
Tree decorating never stopped with this guy. Anytime I turned around, he had a collection of ornaments arranged in crazy concoctions!
I'm glad I got this dapper outfit documented because this is the ONLY time Kyron wore it! Whenever I tried to get him to put the suit coat on, he would look at me like I had two heads and say, "But Mom, I already have a shirt on!"





No comments:
Post a Comment