We had a Happy Halloween with this cute crew!
When we were discussing Halloween costumes with the kids, I asked Kyron if he wanted to be Olaf because he LOVES any little show with that silly little snowman. Surprisingly, he said no--he wanted to be a dog. I showed him some pictures of dogs and he decided he wanted to be a white dog. Since Kyron loved the Peanuts Movie, I suggested he be Snoopy and he seemed pretty excited about the idea. Well, after I sewed up his costume, he looked at it and said, "No, Snoopy's not for Kyron, it's for LaLa!" And he refused to put it on! I explained that his costume was for Halloween and so when he wears it he would get candy. He finally put it on so I could make sure it fit him properly and even smiled when he saw his reflection in the mirror and then turned to me asked for his piece of candy and for Snoopy to be taken off. Ha ha! I hung his costume up where he could see it, hopeful it would grow on him, but when Halloween finally rolled around...he exclaimed, "I don't want to be Snoopy, I want to be CHARLIE BROWN!" I asked if he could just put it on so I could take a pictures with all the kiddos and this happened:
This picture breaks my heart to see those little tears in his eyes, but we took it off right after to go to our Halloween festivities for the day...


Eliana was the Pokemon "Mewtew"
The kids loved wearing their costumes around the house and it would crack me up to see Mewtew practicing the piano,
or a crew of Pokemon eating breakfast!
Lillian enjoyed the Halloween fun planned at Preschool
On Saturday, the kiddos had fun participating in the festivities at the Library--Kyron even put his costume on after we arrived!
Our ward also held a trunk or treat activity where other Pokemon fans got to gather
And to wrap up our Halloween festivities that day, we headed to Main Street in Lisle to do the business trick or treating fun they had planned!






















No comments:
Post a Comment