Last week Lillian and I finished up preschool until after the New Year. I admit, when we started in the fall I was nervous about how well I'd be able to consistently hold preschool with all the unpredictable change between remote and hybrid schooling as well as all of Kyron's unpredictable antics! Thank goodness for naptime and all the materials I filed away from Hylie and Eliana's preschool days because that's what brought us success!
Recently Lillian's been trying to fly. You'll find her jumping as high as she can and trying to figure out how to keep her feet off the ground for longer periods of time--it's adorable. One day she came up to me and said, "Can I have some wings?" So I cut her out her own pair of paper wings, she relished the time coloring them to perfection, and then when she was about to put them on she was actually nervous because her little imagination believed they would lift her off the ground. I was worried how she would handle the disappointment, but she ended up being thrilled with having wings to run around with and not worry about how to maneuver them in mid-air.
Lillian LOVES preschool and it has been wonderful having that one-on-one time with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment