Eliana has asked me several times if I could cut her hair--emphasizing that she really means CUT and not a little trim. The reason for her desire for a short 'do? She was tired of her hair getting caught in her coat zipper! Ha ha! Whatever the motivation--I think she looks darling.
Eliana has pretty thick hair, right after I made the first cut, I realized I had no business trying to do this without any experience. But it was too late-the first major slice of hair was on the floor. I was sweating through the entire process and to say I was shocked with how it turned out is quite the understatement!


Tell Eliana we LOVE her new haircut! SO cute! Way to go Momma!
ReplyDeleteIt truly was a miracle it turned out as cute as it did, there was a ton of evening and fixing at the end. I'm shocked it wasn't a pixie cut by the time I was done 😆
ReplyDelete