Saturday, February 29, 2020

Happy 1st Birthday, Kyron!



Gah!  I can't believe Kyron is ONE!

I wanted a hot air balloon theme, so I tried to mimic the "UP" concept.  Unfortunately, the tape didn't want to cooperate so I was constantly trying to keep the balloons up AND keep Kyron content during a little photo shoot. Ha!





This kid sure loved all the new surprises

And all the attention!


Getting measured on our wall ruler was NOT on his agenda!

We could not get him to stand up at all!

But when it came to dinner of fruit and quinoa burgers, he was all in!



He also did not have any problems with the chocolate cake!




What a fun and fast first year!  Kyron is showing signs of being a very active and curious boy.  We sure love him to pieces and look forward to all the adventures yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment