We were pretty excited to celebrate this handsome man on Father's Day! We showered him with yummy food, hugs and kisses, cards, and a few gifts--one of which was a shirt for his "Tough Mudder" event in August.
He's been training hard and I know he'll have a lot of fun and do really well in the race!
All the girls in this family really love this guy!
I also go to speak in Sacrament Meeting on Father's Day. It was a good experience for me to reflect on how I have been significantly blessed by my father, grandfathers, father-in-law, and husband. The focus was on small and simple acts of service and how they bring great things to pass. I was overwhelmed with how many 'small and simple' things these men have done in my life that have made a huge impact on who I am today, how loved I feel, and has helped me better understand and appreciate the role family plays in the plan of salvation. Thank you to all the men out there who take their role of father and priesthood bearer to heart. We are all blessed because of you.

No comments:
Post a Comment