Last Sunday, we had our annual Evening of Music. I thoroughly enjoyed the event. We had fun duets, show tunes, and some classics. I was touched by how many people we were willing to perform as well as how many people attended. I worked on the pieces "Grand Finale" piano duet with Katie Schmidt and violin solo "Stradivarius" by Kurt Bestor. I was grateful to just get some practice time in as we prepare for our big move! Mary Ann Rackley was so kind to accompany me on the violin piece.
Sunday, April 22, 2018
Evening of Music 2018
Last Sunday, we had our annual Evening of Music. I thoroughly enjoyed the event. We had fun duets, show tunes, and some classics. I was touched by how many people we were willing to perform as well as how many people attended. I worked on the pieces "Grand Finale" piano duet with Katie Schmidt and violin solo "Stradivarius" by Kurt Bestor. I was grateful to just get some practice time in as we prepare for our big move! Mary Ann Rackley was so kind to accompany me on the violin piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment