Hylie was excited to show Janna her dancing snowman. Janna got a kick out of it as well!
Eliana catching up with Bridger
We spent one day at the Children's Museum and kind of took over the place!
Aunt Morgan chillin' with Eliana and Graycee
Eli was such a gentleman and gave Eliana a lift on one of Grandpa's bikes. Eliana wasn't keen on holding on to Eli, so Geoff held her hand while she was enjoying the ride...
...and her fingers! She never stopped sucking on her fingers the entire time!
The girls were definitely spoiled by their Grandma and Grandpa!
I don't know if Eliana is fascinated with zippers or if she is trying to make a new fashion trend, but whenever she was in her pajama's, you would usually find her with her little belly button hanging out. Ha ha!
I love this picture. I love this family. I love this life.



No comments:
Post a Comment