I've been trying to add some color and life to our home here in Chicago. I've had some successes, and some failures, but I'm enjoying the journey!
Monday, June 20, 2016
June is Bustin' Out All Over!
I've always admired people with green thumbs. In my past, I've tried some house plants and simple potted plants with absolutely no luck at all. In fact, when I was living in Denver, my visiting teacher gave me a beautiful potted plant to bring some color to my front porch...I think I killed it in less than a week--super embarrassing when the giver comes to visit you once a month and can see your epic fail.
I've been trying to add some color and life to our home here in Chicago. I've had some successes, and some failures, but I'm enjoying the journey!
I've been trying to add some color and life to our home here in Chicago. I've had some successes, and some failures, but I'm enjoying the journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





That's looking like a green thumb to me! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete