Friday, October 30, 2015

Preschool Fun!

Doing preschool with Hylie has been so much fun!  She's always eager to learn, I love putting the little lessons together (with "Pinspiration", of course!) and then watching her figure things out is such a treat.  It's amazing the changes I've seen in just a few weeks.




Learning how to count and recognize letters is always more fun with treats, right?






Learning how to skate! 


3 comments:

  1. Oh boy I need to step it up with Braddock. Ha! Maybe we'll just move to Chicago and send him to Preschool a la Dianne! Can't believe how big Hylie looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see how much kids want to learn and see just how fast they do learn (on most things :)) Hylie looks like she's loving everything you're putting together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see how much kids want to learn and see just how fast they do learn (on most things :)) Hylie looks like she's loving everything you're putting together!

    ReplyDelete