Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a few 'sweet' happenings this year for Valentine's Day.

Hylie was invited to a little Valentine's gathering and made some fun butterflies for the occasion:





The morning of the party, I did a quick photo shoot of these two cute girls.  One thing is for sure, I'm surrounded by love!









Geoff and I got to go out for breakfast the morning of Valentine's Day so we could attend our Stake Conference meetings later that evening.  It was a wonderful treat!

Just a few things around our home to celebrate the holiday:



Geoff and Hylie worked together and made little notes and hid them in different spots--each note, including a nice card from Geoff made me smile!



Unfortunately, I never remembered to take a picture of Geoff and I this entire weekend, so in order to post a pic of my favorite valentine, I have to use a year-old picture---he hasn't changed a bit!  :)  Love you, Geoff!  Happy Valentine's Day!



3 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable! Hylie's Valentines are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentine's celebrations look so fun! Hylie did such a great job with her valentines!!

    ReplyDelete