Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2 Months

Eliana continues to be a growing girl!  At her check-up today she weighed in at 13 lbs. 5 oz. and is 23 3/4" tall.

She will tease you with smiles every once in a while and even "coo" when you're lucky, but mostly she just keeps her pretty eyes busy as she looks around at the comings and goings around her.  Her neck is getting stronger, but she's still not a fan of 'tummy time'.

These past two nights Eliana slept for 5 hour stretches and even went to bed before midnight!  I know better than to think this could be on-going, but it sure is nice when it happens!

I couldn't get Eliana to smile in any of these pics, but hopefully more smiles will be captured in the near future.  How we love this little girl!






Check out this cute outfit, complete with ruffled bell-bottoms!  Ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! She is such a sweetie! Now if I could only meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She is such a sweetie! Now if I could only meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete