Sunday, October 26, 2014

Kitchen Progress

Our Kitchen has been under construction these past 3 weeks.  We are super, super pleased with how everything is coming along so far and are excited to continue to see things move forward.


Geoff took a panorama of the kitchen when it was completely gutted out.


Drywall up and subfloor in place!

Cabinets waiting for the tile floor...

I was amazed how quickly the tile and cabinets were put in place.  We love how it's coming along!


 In the meantime, the remainder of our main floor looks like this:
(sorry the pic is so blurry!)

 And our current 'kitchen' is located in our laundry room, complete with a hot plate, toaster oven, and microwave.

Believe it or not, our temporary set-up is working just great.  We're super excited about this adventure and are keeping our fingers crossed the kitchen will be complete before the baby comes!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited to see the finished product, and I'm seriously impressed by your make shift kitchen in the meantime. I think I'd be lazy and take it as a great excuse to eat cereal and pizza every night! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is just beautiful. How fun to renovate! When you are walking the floors with your new baby you will be able to enjoy your beautiful surroundings! :)

    ReplyDelete