Blogging has been a little sparse due to Miss "Bobbie" Villa, as Geoff likes to call me. Yes, as a result of my 'handy' pursuits, I killed our computer. I was changing a light fixture and turned off the main power to do so, and when I turned the power back on I heard one long, steady beep coming from our computer (which was in sleep mode, and NOT turned off when I flipped the breaker). Yes, our computer had flat-lined. Ugh. We're still not completely sure why it happened, but it unfortunately happened regardless as to whether or not we understand why. So Geoff was not only amazing in finding a replacement tower, he also figured out how to put our old hard drive in our new computer and recovered ALL of our info! This was not an easy task on Windows 8, but somehow he figured it out! Thanks, Geoff!
So now, after that lengthy explanation, on to our Linen Closet! We have a nice, big closet in our hallway, but it only had one shelf and a rod to hang clothes--we felt it would be much more useful as a linen closet, so we got to work.
Geoff removed the shelf, sanded down the walls, and then I got busy patching and painting.
 |
| Check out those guns! |
When we were working on our Mud Room, we removed the shelving that was in place for shoe storage and re-used it here! We only had to purchase shelf supports which was a nice break for our wallet. We cut the shelves to size and eagerly hung away!
Ah, what a site!
No comments:
Post a Comment