When Hylie was born we got her a handy-dandy "Travel System" which included a stroller, car seat and base. This package deal has worked out wonderfully for all our traveling needs...until recently. The mechanism that makes the stroller collapse stopped working. (And yes, I was at the store when that happened so I had to figure out how to fit a large, upright stroller in my compact car while it was raining!) When we contacted the company about our problem, they let us know it was not repairable and they would pay to ship it back to them and then we would receive a refund. Great deal, right? There was a catch. We had to package the thing. Finding a box to fit all three clunky items was impossible, so we had to make our own box. Joke. Town.
We were worried when the FedEx guy came to haul it away, he would die of laughter and we'd be stuck figuring out how to get this thing back to its company. But the FedEx guy was actually pretty impressed with our handy work. Ha ha!
For some Hylie news, she's starting to figure out how to pull herself up and is pretty proud of herself for it, too!

Oh wow, I'm impressed at your ingenuity. What a crazy ordeal! WAY TO GO HYLIE! She's deserves to be proud. They are growing up WAY too fast!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the FedEx guy didn't laugh...I guess we can supply the giggles. :) Great job though!
ReplyDelete