Monday, May 13, 2013

My First Mother's Day

Being a wife and mother is a blessing I am so grateful to have in my life.  Geoff and Hylie have brought such joy to my life and I realize my role to bless them with joy in return is one I hope to improve upon.  



Geoff gave me the blessing of time Saturday morning to attend the temple and while I was gone he cleaned up around the house.  Later that day he also surprised me with a bouquet of beautiful roses.  He even got a little crafty and made a case for my phone!  Thank you, Geoff, for being in my life and walking along side of me as we raise Hylie.

I am blessed with a lovely, talented and giving mother.  She continues to strengthen and support me as I embrace the role of motherhood myself.  How grateful I am for my beautiful grandmothers who have also instilled in me a testimony of Jesus Christ and the importance of family.

3 comments:

  1. Happy first Mother's Day!! Glad you got spoiled. And you look super cute! Love that skirt and top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and already wonderful mother you are!! Happy happy first Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Glad it was a great 1st Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete