Monday, April 22, 2013

8 Months

Here's Hylie at 8 months!  She's been sick this past week, but a little cold won't keep her from smiling!


I don't know if she's trying to convince us she's outgrown her crib, but it's not going to work just yet!  It's typical to hear thumps coming from the nursery when Hylie wakes up, she loves kicking her feet on the wood slats.


Hylie's become a pro at sitting, but still doesn't really show signs of crawling just yet.  She's perfectly content with rolling around and s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g her little body to reach her desired toys.


Unfortunately, our little girl likes to explore EVERYTHING with her mouth...including the carpet.



She's a cutie!

2 comments:

  1. I always see your posts and remember I need to do that for Braddock. You're on top of things! ;) Can't believe how big they're both getting. Hylie's smile and eyes could light up a room. Love that last picture especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 months! Geesh! I can't believe how fast they grow! She is still cute as ever! I love the picture of her attempting to do the splits!

    ReplyDelete