I was excited to hang it up but made the unfortunate mistake of purchasing these to do the hanging:
Note the claim "Damage-Free Hanging"? That's only if it actually hangs. A few minutes after I stuck the board on the wall there was a huge crash and birthday chips were flying everywhere. I fixed up the few bruises that came as a result of the fall and thankfully wised up and used the good old brass hangers to do the job.
As you can see March is quite lacking in the birthday category with our family. But luckily that will be changing soon! Thanks, Morgan, for putting the Nelson clan on the board in March...and congrats to Eric and Morgan on their upcoming July wedding. We're so excited for you guys!
| Happy Birthday, Morgan! |
So guess what!? I haven't even started painting my wooden circles. Ug. Yours turned out great! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI am in the same status as Andrea! Great job on putting it together! It turned out so cute.
ReplyDelete