Thursday, February 14, 2013

Geoff's Hair Cut

This Sunday I decided to finally be brave and cut Geoff's hair.  Over Thanksgiving Break Andrea gave me a tutorial on how to cut hair and then just before I pulled out the clippers, I skyped Mom and Dad so they could refresh my memory.  It took way longer than Geoff's average hair cut at Sports Clips (but it was FREE!), but all in all I'm pleased with my first attempt and hope I'll only get better with each cut!

Here's Geoff, who can't take a normal, smiling picture
I was so anxious to start cutting that I forgot to take a "before" picture, so here are all the "afters"!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go! It looks great!! Looks lots better than the first cuts I gave Jared. I see those pictures now and think, "Oh my!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! He looks great! And think of all the money you'll save over the years. Sounds like I need to visit Chicago and we'll go on a shopping spree with all the money we save our hubbies by cutting their hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT IS THE BEST IDEA EVER! I'm so game! Let me know when you're booking your trip and I'll map out all the fun places to shop!

      Delete