The day of Hylie's blessing was pretty rainy, so we took pictures inside where the lighting wasn't that great because we still weren't anywhere near being situated from the move!
![]() |
| Dad and Grant were able to stand in on the blessing |
| Grammy and Pappy getting in a few more squeezes before they headed to the airport |
| Rachel, Eli and Grant with Hylie |
| Grandma and Grandpa Nelson and Aunt Janna with Hylie |
| Grandma Nelson made Hylie's blessing dress and the beautiful blessing blanket |
| Hylie enjoying being held by Aunt Janna |
| If I look tired it's because I was exhausted from the move. I don't know how we could have made it without all the help we received from friends and family! |


Hylie looks so beautiful in her dress! The dress and blanket are masterpieces. We're glad you got to celebrate with family on both sides.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Hylie smiling in her blessing dress and LOVE the picture of her with Janna. We are so glad you guys are out here!
ReplyDelete