Saturday, July 7, 2012

Temple Service

Orlando Temple
For the past eight years I have had the opportunity to serve both in the Orlando and Denver Temples as an ordinance worker.  Because my role is soon going to be that of mother, I was released from my calling as an ordinance worker.  I was greatly blessed through this service as I tended to children waiting to be sealed to their parents, signed for deaf patrons, assisted individuals receiving their endowment for the first time, and guided brides through their special day.  Through these experiences I have gained a strong testimony of the work done within these sacred walls.  I know that our lives are based on eternal principles and truths and that through the priesthood power we are able to make covenants with our Heavenly Father that guide us on the correct paths and bless us with the needed strength and understanding to return to Him.

Denver Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment