Monday, June 20, 2011

Post-It Notes Paradise

Dating Geoff has been the most amazing experience for me.  He comes up with thoughtful surprises and crazy ideas that make everyday a day to remember.  We have wonderful memories of adventurous walks, experiments in the kitchen, and great gab sessions.  A few times Geoff has gone out of his way to leave me little notes with sweet messages that put a perma-grin on my face.  For Valentine's Day he managed to hide 7 little post-it notes throughout my house--while I was there!  I didn't see any of them until the next morning and took a few days to find them all!  I'm still convinced Geoff has super-human powers, I don't know how he pulls off half the things he does!  At the end of the school year I was gone for a few days chaperoning a camping trip with the fifth graders at Walnut Hills.  When I pulled into  my garage I was surprised to see this:
And I think, I don't remember leaving myself a note...
so I get out of the car and realize Geoff had paid my house a visit while I was gone and left this note:
 
The entire trip back, I was giddy with excitement knowing I was going to get to see Geoff, needless to say, this made me even more anxious!  Then I open the door to see how his thoughtfulness continues:
All throughout the house, Geoff wrote little notes like this:
Plus, Geoff cleaned the dirty dishes I left in the sink and took out some stinky garbage!  Can life get any better?  Apparently so, read on!
 
This note reads: I love your family!  They are fun!

 
"I love KAM (our nickname for the Kitchen Aid Mixer--extremely creative, I know!) and all of the yummy things you'll make with it!"

Not only did he leave great notes, but included some fun drawings too!



And finally, my favorite note was found on this clock:

and it wasn't even talking about something he loved:


How I love post-it notes and an extremely thoughtful fiance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment